Advancing Career and Technical Education (CTE) in State and Local Career Pathways System
OVAE is pleased to announce that five states— Colorado, Kansas, Massachusetts, Minnesota, and Oregon— have been chosen through a competitive application process to participate in Advancing Career and Technical Education (CTE) in State and Local Career Pathways Systems, a two-year project managed by Jobs for the Future through a contract with OVAE. Technical assistance will be provided to assist these states in building their capacity to integrate CTE Programs of Study (POS) into their broader career pathways system development efforts. Participating states will be assigned a coach and will have subject matter experts available to help them develop and implement their action plan and achieve their goals.
This project is led by Mary Clagett, Director for Workforce Policy at Jobs for the Future, (email@example.com or 202-709-5330, ext. 406).
- Advancing CTE Fact Sheet (PDF, 114 KB)
- Advancing CTE Overview (Word, 34 KB)
- Advancing CTE Phase I Application (Word, 34 KB)
- Advancing CTE Phase I Webinar (Word, 15 KB)
- Advancing CTE Phase I Frequently Asked Questions (Word, 22 KB)
- Integrated Model for Career Pathways Alignment (Word, 1 MB)