Each eligible agency that desires assistance for any fiscal year under the Perkins V Act must prepare and submit a State plan to the Secretary. State Plans must include the following items—
- A cover page, including a letter providing joint signature authority from the Governor;
- Narrative descriptions required by statute;
- Assurances, certifications, and other forms required by statute and/or applicable Federal regulations, including the Education Department General Administrative Regulations (EDGAR) at 34 CFR Part 76;
- A budget for the upcoming year;
- State determined levels of performance (SDPLs).
Below is the proposed Perkins V State Plan Guide the Department has issued to help States meet their State plan requirements.
Information Collection Request