Below is a series of self-assessment questions to consider as you expand student pathways to success. If you have additional recommendations or feedback, please email: email@example.com.
- Does your school offer resources and assessments to help students identify their career interests and aptitudes?
- Does your local education agency offer a continuum of work-based learning that spans both middle and high school?
- How does your school support students to complete academic and career milestones (including: CTE program enrollment, SAT/ACT, FAFSA, college admissions, etc.)?
- How does your school share information about various types of postsecondary education programs to students (including: enrollment in a four-year degree institution, a community and technical college, registered apprenticeship, and an industry credential program)?
- How does your school share labor market information to students and their families? How do these data help to inform student course enrollment?
- How does your school share information about work-based learning opportunities with students and their families?
- How does your school share information about career and technical education with students and their families?
- How does your school ensure that individualized learning plans reflect the needs of students and their families?
- Does your school partner with community-based organizations to support student FAFSA completion and to provide information about scholarships and other forms of financial aid?